Three Little Dogs Three Little Dogs

Woof

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

Amazing as always! 3 Years and madness is still the same.

Potty Pals Potty Pals

Hilarious as always! Please more!

Space Horror! Space Horror!

The movie is gonna end up something like The Amazing Bulk. Also, newgrounds is about animation which is kinda included, but Im pretty sure this is more of a youtube material. One way or another, Im sure in not gonna watch the movie. (Sorry for being a c*nt)

CadmusVFX responds:

Hahaha it's all good man. It was supposed to be very cheesy like an Edwood film or one of Roger Gorman's early films such as attack of the crab monster. Also, is new grounds really only about character driven animation? Cause I'm pretty sure I've seen visual effects heavy live action shorts on here.

Game Grumps Animated - OWWW-UH Game Grumps Animated - OWWW-UH

Its funny even without knowing whats actually going on. Still, very well animated!

BrilliantBuffoons responds:

thank you very much! My animation still isn't as nice as your compliment!

Drive II: A New Hope... Drive II: A New Hope...

Meme-spiced Ryan Gosling DRIVE II hell yeah!

little-slice responds:

Thanks for the rate. May the memes be with you.

neet ep 41, escape from planet hell!!! neet ep 41, escape from planet hell!!!

Wow! That sure is fairly fucked up.

Mario's Banana Oil Mario's Banana Oil

For a first bit, its quite impressive.

danimatica responds:

it's not my first ever animation, but my first work for someone else, thanks for the feedback!

Crazys Crazys

Welp. Neverminding the fact that you probably havent put THAT much work into animation itself (There is basically just a few movements and static art), the first look scared me a little. Here are 3 stars for the creep moment.

Zombies Zombies

Ok, Im going to be the mean one now. The whole thing has no concept at all, its just random sketches that have a very similiar going. Except music there are no sounds, but the worst of all, its all done in motion tweens which makes it look very cheap.

no5850 responds:

its hard to afford that kind of stuff and i done the cruddy animation in my phone X(. but i will install micromedia flash professional 8 in my computer to do better animations :0